The are many benefits of implementing a Preventative Maintenance program for Air Conditioning systems.
CFM Air Conditioning’s Service Technicians are highly experienced in providing both economical and sustainable outcomes.
Our Service Technician’s are experienced in carrying out maintenance tasks that are relevant to all types of commercial air conditioning equipment. The main focus of our preventative maintenance services are to provide our clients with their objectives.
CUSTOMER OBJECTIVES SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Preventing premature failure of equipment and prolong the economical service life.
- Achieve energy savings and prevent equipment working harder.
- Optimize equipment capacity, reliability and performance.
- Have a significant reduction and impact on global and local environments.
- Maintain a comfort conditioned space for employees, clients, and general members of the public all year round.
Reactive maintenance will only lead to “Run for failure”, Replacing parts and components as they fail.
Maintenance objectives vary, and can be compliance requirements, WHS duties, short or long term organizational financial objectives. The financial objectives are met by budget allocation to meet the objectives.
We focus on Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance strategies are intent on extending the life span of the HVAC asset, and to prevent unexpected breakdowns.
The first step of entering into a agreement for the preventative maintenance of your Air Conditioning is for CFM to identify and capture all of the HVAC Assets, and create a comprehensive asset register. Your HVAC asset register should always be kept current by amending when new equipment is installed.
Once a comprehensive asset register has been developed, forecast budgeting for capital equipment replacement costs can be budgeted up to a 5 year period.
Typical HVAC assets include:
- Major components such as chillers, boilers, cooling towers, fans, pumps, and control
- Heating – Reverse cycle, heating hot water and Ducted heating
- Ventilation – Supply, exhaust, (Bathrooms, Kitchens, Carparks & Garbage)
- Air Conditioning – Central, distributed, rooftop, split, chilled beams
- Refrigeration – Cool rooms, cold rooms, refrigerators, freezers, plant rooms
- Fire safety – Fire Dampers, smoke control, fire mode control.