Melbourne CBD Public Buildings - HVAC
With over 20 years’ experience specialising in the provision of HVAC services to the Public buildings and Highrise Buildings in the Melbourne CBD, we know what your requirements and needs are.
We offer high standard maintenance of heating ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems which plays a key role in providing a comfortable and welcoming environment for everyone to enjoy.
Our clients managing facilities where Air Conditioning is integral to its operations, all have the same main objective for their Air Conditioning requirements:
“Keep my Air Conditioning working at its best, hassle free, competitively priced and give me excellent service”
We ensure optimum performance 24/7 by offering these services:
- Routine preventative maintenance service on a scheduled basis
- A rapid guaranteed 2-hour response time to all breakdown calls for service and repairs
- Replacement, retrofit, design and installation of new commercial energy efficient HVAC systems of all makes, models, types, and capacities.
- A 5-year Manufacturer warranty, and a seven-year installation warranty.
- Design and installation of new Air Conditioning systems
Clients – Current & Previous
- Federation Square
- Footscray Community Arts Centre
- National Gallery Victoria (NGV)
- St Martins Youth Centre
- Footscray Library
- Footscray Town Hall
- City of Darebin Municipal Offices
- City of Moorabool Municipal Shire Offices
- City of Boroondara Municipal Shire Offices
- Hawthorn Library
- The Darebin Arts and Entertainment Centre
“When appointing a mechanical services team to maintain our associated HVAC systems, CFM Air Conditioning Pty Ltd outlined their commitment
not only to customer service, but also to providing flexible sustainability options that considered our specific needs. Another integral aspect of any successful working relationship is the selection of appropriately trained, on-site technicians who understand client needs and provide real added value to the business.
It is in this area that CFM Air Conditioning have excelled since coming on board, and I look forward to their continuing commitment and dedication throughout the contract period.”
Mechanical Services Manager