CALL: 03 8786 3088

Should I be concerned about carbon monoxide in my workplace?

Yes. Carbon monoxide (CO) is a gas produced during the combustion of fuels. It’s colourless, odourless, tasteless and can be lethal. Even trace amounts can impair your brain function and impact your health. Cracks, leaks, obstructions and other malfunctions in your heating system can cause carbon monoxide to develop and accumulate.

Short-term exposure to carbon monoxide usually results in flu-like symptoms: nausea, headaches, dizziness, fatigue. Long-term exposure can eventually lead to unconsciousness or death. If you are concerned contact CFM Air Conditioning and we can test the unit for you.