What is thermographic surveying?
Our thermographic solution is non-invasive and can be used while the switchboard is live.
We will detect any unusual heating in your HVAC switchboard to prevent costly down-time and unexpected repair bills. We use state-of-the-art equipment and software when scanning your HVAC switchboard.
Our skilled thermographers are trained to identify potential dangers in your HVAC switchboard. We provide a full colour analysis at the end of the survey, and make any recommendations we see is needed to keep your business running smoothly.
Why is HVAC switchboard over-heating dangerous?
Over-heating causes stress on the system and equipment, and while the system may still appear to be running smoothly, it is only a matter of time before the stress shuts the system down. In our experience, prevention is key, saving your business large repair expenses and productivity loss.
When should my HVAC switchboard be surveyed?
Both new and existing HVAC switchboards should be surveyed. Survey of new switchboards ensures proper installation, and survey of old switchboards checks for over-heating stress. For maintenance, we recommend a survey every 3 to 12 months (depending on the size and use of the system).
What if I don’t get my HVAC switchboard surveyed?
Not properly maintaining your HVAC system is highly likely to result in:
- Unexpected, avoidable down-time
- Revenue and productivity loss
- Risk personal harm to employees and customers
- Often high, unexpected repair costs
Let us help with preventative maintenance solutions
Experience the Preventative Maintenance Agreement (PMA) VIP treatment:
- Award-winning air conditioning company with 2-hour response time
- 24/7 on-call technicians for air conditioning repair, service and maintenance
- 20-30% trade discount on spare parts to repair your system
- Real-time cloud-based reporting with email reporting from dedicated staff
- 12-month repair warranty and 7-year warranty on installation work
We also offer free energy audits!