Commercial Buildings / Business Parks / Industrial Estates - HVAC
With over 20 years’ experience specialising in the provision of HVAC services to Commercial Office Complexes, we know what your requirements and needs are.
Our Commercial Office clients all have the same main objective for their Air Conditioning requirements:
“Keep my Air Conditioning working at its best, hassle free, competitively priced and give me excellent service”
Air-Conditioned offices keep staff and visitors cool on a hot day and warm on a cold day, ensuring maximum productivity.
We ensure optimum performance 24/7 by offering the following service:
- Routine preventative maintenance service on a scheduled basis
- A rapid guaranteed 2-hour response time to all breakdown calls for service and repairs
- Replacement, retrofit, design and installation of new commercial energy efficient HVAC systems of all makes, models, types, and capacities.
- A 5-year Manufacturer warranty, and a seven-year installation warranty.
- Design and installation of new Air Conditioning systems
Clients – Current & Previous
- The Melbourne Clinic – Richmond Head Office
- Brandon Park Business Park
- Waterman Business Centre Caribbean Park Scoresby
- Kelly & Kelly Property Managers – numerous Commercial Buildings including:
- Collingwood – 5 storey office complex – 25 tenants
- Glen Iris – 3 storey office complex – 15 Tenants
- Richmond – Multi Tenanted commercial building
- Fitzroy – 6 level commercial office building
The Melbourne Clinic – Richmond Head Office
Repair of a Carrier Air cooled chiller that had multiple leaks servicing Office suites.
CFM Air Conditioning upgraded and replaced 11 condensers coils with new copper condenser coils to replace the aluminium coils currently being used. These new copper coils were designed to increase the operation temperature range for the chiller and manufactured to suit the existing chiller configuration.
We increased the efficiency of the system with greater condenser heat rejection.
The copper coils were coated anti corrosion coil coating. (10,000-hour salt tested)
As part of our works we included the recommissioning of the refrigeration systems to correct operating pressures.
All Installation work completed by CFM Air Conditioning are provided certification of compliance with the VBA, Plumbers Commission and Energy Australia.